Meet the Buyer Event for Swansea Uni Science and Innovation Campus
Local suppliers are being sought to undertake work on the development of the £150 million first phase of Swansea University’s new Science and Innovation campus, which is being developed by the University with leading regeneration specialist St Modwen, through VINCI Construction UK and the Leadbitter Group.
The event is free and will take place on Wednesday 17th & Thursday 18th April 2013 at the Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea. To register for the event, email email@example.com, stating which day you want to attend and giving your name, company, contact details and trade area of interest.Each day will be split between:
1. Information & Presentation event: Registration from 8.00am; formal start 8.30am. Open to all businesses interested finding out about the development and the opportunities to become part of the supply chain. Information will also be available on business support mechanisms available to assist your business to be prepared for tendering and targeted recruitment & training schemes in the area.
2. Appointments on a 1-2-1 basis with members of VINCI Construction UK Commercial team throughout both days by invitation only for the following initial packages:
- Lifts Pre-cast Concrete Floors
- Sea Revetment Works Student Accommodation – kitchen furniture
- In-situ Concrete Flooring Student Accommodation – bedroom furniture
- Joinery Reconstituted Stone Cladding
To be considered for an appointment you must have completed and returned the Subcontractor’s Application for Interview form by 9.00am on Thursday 27th March 2013. Successful companies will be notified and given their allocated time slot by Friday 12th April.The ‘Application for Interview’ form can be downloaded from www.swanseabaypartnership.com/en/science-and-innovation-campus.htm