Free Offers for Clients
We believe in utilising the latest technology and giving our clients the latest tools to help make the CAD design process as easy and efficient as possible – see what we can do to help you!
Free for all new clients – Review Software for Mark Ups
Think that you need to buy an expensive programme like AutoCAD to be able to view your drawings?
Worried that you will have to learn a difficult piece of CAD software to be able to do mark ups?
The good news is that you don’t need to spend a penny or learn anything difficult! We will supply and show you how to use a link that will allow you to view your CAD drawings supplied by us electronically – so you can do your red pen mark ups quickly and easily to return to us for any iterations – all completely free of charge.
This will help you and your business because: -
- We will speed up the CAD process – everything can be done electronically and we can complete iterations almost instantly saving time and money.
- You don’t have to struggle to learn a complicated piece of software – simply mark up your changes for us electronically – easy to use and can be learnt in just minutes – not years!
- You don’t have to deliver or send your drawings back and forth to us – saving you valuable time and resource to be able to get on with your own business – leaving the CAD to be dealt with professionally by us.
We believe in a paperless office – as much as possible. This tool will help you to achieve this too!
Free Mobile Viewer App to Edit and Share Files
We can also show you how to speed up the design process even further with a Design Review mobile app. It’s the free, all-digital way to review DWG, DWF, Autodesk and Revit software files on-the-go. Without the original design software, you can view, comment, and share 2D and 3D files with this free mobile viewer app on your mobile device – phone, tablet or iPad without the need for expensive CAD design software. Accurately annotate, revise, and collaborate on your drawings while you are on location, in meetings, or out of the office. What’s more it is simple to use and easy to learn – taking only minutes – we will show you how!
- Increase efficiency — Use intuitive tools to view, mark up, and share 2D and 3D DWF files from your Autodesk Cloud account while out in the field.
- Comment — Add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes, by file, sheet, or simply view from your Android or iPhone.
- Enhance communication — Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders—even if they don’t have the original design software.
- Reduce costs and save time — Eliminate paper, avoid misunderstandings and confusion with this mobile viewer.
- View files on-the-go — Open and view drawings, maps, and models on your mobile phone.
- Track and import changes — Manage, track, and round-trip changes into the original design software to complete the review cycle.
Free Offer – Review & Revamp of your Drawing Sheets!
Why are your Drawing Sheets so Important?
- They are sent to your customers
- They are viewed by other professionals in your industry
- They are the business card that presents your corporate image
- They demonstrate your professional excellence
What do your company Drawing Sheets say about your company?
- Are they the correct size?
- Can your clients print them correctly and easily?
- Do the fonts and colours match those on your company website and office stationary?
- Is all the project information correct and consistent?
- Do your drawings communicate your designs effectively?
If you have answered NO to any of the above – then we can help you!
Our introductory offer is a completely free evaluation and revamp where necessary of your Company Drawing Sheets. We will engineer your Drawing Sheets to advertise your company to the highest standard – providing that professional look every time. There is no obligation to you but we hope this will demonstrate the standard of our work and that you will want to use us again!
Free for all clients – Symbol Legend Wall Charts
We will design and create (free of charge to you) personalised laminated Symbol Legend Wall Charts to hang on your walls. By using the same symbols and legends this will save your Engineers time and give design consistency to every project. We can produce specific legends for each discipline and additional symbols can be added. The speed of transfer to CAD will result in lower costs for each job.